Photo Spark! Add Spark to your Photography [Online Course]
January 2, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Join Tim Grey for a unique online experience that will help you to significantly improve your photography all year long in 2017.
Would you like to add some "spark" to your photography, and get inspired to capture some of your best photographs in 2017? Would you like to gain focus through monthly photo assignments, and get feedback on the photos you capture along the way? Tim Grey's "Photo Spark 2017" is a year-long experience aimed at helping you have your best year of photography ever in 2017.
Tim Grey has been passionate about photography since his first photography class in high school (which was more than a few years ago). In fact, his passion for photography and teaching has driven him to build his career around educating and inspiring photographers. In this workshop, Tim will be focused on helping you be more engaged in photography than ever before, and to help you improve your ability to thoughtfully create great photographs.
Stay Focused on Photography All Year!
This workshop will keep you actively involved in your photography all year long with inspiration and coaching along the way. You'll be able to get answers to your questions. You'll receive monthly photography tips and insights. You'll spend time each month working on fun and rewarding photography exercises. Tim will provide a critique of your work, and other students will be able to comment on your photos as well.
- Live kick-off orientation session to provide you with an overview of the online workshop and the opportunity to get answers to your questions.
- Twelve monthly video presentations, focused on a specific photographic focus, with tips, examples, inspiration.
- Monthly photography assignments to help you focus on your photography and improve your craft.
- Critique and review of your photo assignments through a private Facebook group for the class, or via email if you prefer.
- Group commentary on your photos from other students through the private Facebook group.
- Live online question-and-answer sessions (approximately quarterly).
- Recordings of all online sessions so you can review the content anytime at your leisure.
- Motivation and follow-ups to keep you engaged all year!
How it works:
- At the beginning of each month you will have access to a new video presentation highlighting our photographic focus for the month. You'll see sample images, gain inspiration, and learn about the photo assignment for the month.
- Throughout the month you can capture photos based on the assignment, and submit those images for review through our private Facebook group or via email.
- For photos posted on our private Facebook group, your fellow students will be able to share their comments as well, to help you gain additional perspective on the images you captured for each monthly assignment.
- Tim Grey will be following right along with you, participating in the assignments. Each month he will publish a video review of the photos he captured, providing insights and a self-critique to inspire your own photography for each assignment.
- Periodically throughout the year, special bonus review videos will feature specific feedback on selected student images, including a look at some recommendations for adjustments to improve specific photos.
- There will also be several live online question-and-answer sessions for workshop participants to get direct help along the way. These sessions will occur approximately quarterly.
- All presentations throughout this online workshop will be recorded so you can have unlimited ongoing access to those videos to review at any time.
Kickoff Orientation Session:
Monday, January 2, 2017
3pm to 4pm EST
Monthly Topics will Include:
- And More!
Just $495 for the Full Year-Long Experience