Tim Grey's 2019 "Heart of Rome" Photo Experience Workshop
Join Tim Grey for five full days exploring and photographing the remarkable "layered city" of Rome, Italy!
September 30 - October 4, 2019
This All-Inclusive Experience Includes:
- Hotel (your own private room for six nights at a 4-star hotel in the heart of Rome)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and of course gelato)
- Photography instruction
- Personal attention (workshop limited to six participants)
- Expert guidance around the heart of Rome
- Admission fees and transportation during the workshop
- Welcome Dinner Sunday night (September 29th)
Tim Grey has made numerous visits to Italy, and along the way he has visited all twenty regions of the country. During those travels he has enjoyed many photographic opportunities, but Rome remains at the top of his list of favorite places to photograph in Italy. And when you join him in Rome you'll gain a great sense of why Rome is referred to as a "layered city".
Rome is a remarkable place for a photographer to explore, with a rich sense of history, incredible landmarks, and countless photographic opportunities. During this five-day photography experience you will join Tim Grey to explore both the famous views and the hidden corners of Rome, having an incredible and authentic experience along the way.
Naturally you'll have the opportunity to visit famous attractions such as the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, Saint Peter's Square, and more. But this photo experience workshop will also take you beyond the typical "tourist" attractions, to photograph the more authentic side of Rome.
We'll explore hidden streets in some of the smaller neighborhoods, photograph from breathtaking viewpoints, chat with the locals at various opportunities, and more. In short, we'll experience Rome in a more local and authentic way than tourists typically do.
Along the way you will get to know Rome, you will improve your photography, and you will depart with photographic images that preserve cherished memories of a very special place.
The workshop is limited to six attendees, ensuring you will get personal attention and assistance capturing incredible photographs. Once you arrive in Rome, all expenses related to the workshop are covered as part of your fee. In other words, during the workshop you can focus on enjoying the experience and capturing remarkable photographic images.
Dates: Monday through Friday (September 30 - October 4, 2019)
(arrive on or before Sunday, September 29th, depart on or after Saturday, October 5th)
Location: Rome, Italy (see photos of the hotel below)
Group Size: 6 Attendees
Workshop Fee: $7,000 (includes hotel, meals, and more; excludes airfare)
Deposit of $1,000 due on registration, balance due six months prior to the start of the workshop.
Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is due upon registration.
Note: It is possible to extend your hotel nights and/or change your room class at the hotel subject to availability at your own expense. Please contact us for assistance with any changes to your hotel reservation.
What You Should Know:
We put tremendous effort into leading great workshops that ensure you will be able to capture beautiful photos while having fun.
To help ensure this is the right workshop for you, please consider the following:
- Physical Requirements - We will be on foot for the majority of our photography during this workshop, and will be walking several miles during each outing. You should be able to manage this level of exertion while carrying your photography gear, including the possibility of some stairs and uneven terrain.
- Getting Around - During the workshop we will use a various modes of transportation to get to the locations for our photography. That may include vans and taxis. If you have concerns about traveling in (or getting in and out of) these types of vehicles, please let us know.
- Dietary Restrictions - While many restaurants are able to accommodate diners with special dietary restrictions, we cannot be sure that all restaurants will be able to meet the needs of all diners. If you have significant dietary restrictions, we recommend discussing your concerns with us before registering for the workshop.
- Good Attitude - Above all, what makes a great workshop experience is a great group of photographers. We expect all participants to be patient, polite, and good-natured during the workshop.
If you would like to participate in Tim Grey's "Heart of Rome" Photo Experience, please contact Renée via email at email@example.com. We will then confirm availability, provide additional information, and process your registration if you decide to join us for this workshop.
Photos of the Hotel for this Workshop: