Tim Grey's 2017 "Iconic New York City" Weekend Workshop
Join Tim Grey for two full days photographing iconic scenes in New York City!
October 28-29, 2017
If you would like join Tim Grey for his "Iconic New York City" Weekend Workshop in 2017, please email Renée at email@example.com. We will then provide additional details about the workshop and confirm availability.
This Photo Experience Weekend Includes:
- Photography instruction
- Personal attention (workshop limited to eight participants)
- Expert guidance around New York City
- Admission fees and transportation during the workshop
- Welcome Dinner (Friday night before the workshop begins)
What is NOT Included:
- Meals (other than the Welcome Dinner on Friday night)
- Airfare or other transportation costs to get to New York, NY
New York City is like no other, and that certainly holds true for the photographer. During this photo experience weekend, you'll spend two action-packed days photographing the most iconic scenes and unique subjects in New York City.
Tim Grey has lived in the heart of New York City for the last seven years, and had visited the city numerous times before that. As a photographer living in New York, he has gotten to know the city very well and has learned to appreciate which areas offer some of the best photographic potential. During this unique photo experience workshop in New York City, you'll benefit from Tim's knowledge as you create memorable photographs.
Among the iconic scenes you'll have the opportunity to enjoy and photograph during this photo experience weekend are:
- The dramatic skyline of New York City from across the Hudson River during golden hour and early evening.
- The iconic view of lower Manhattan with the Brooklyn Bridge as a leading line.
- Some of the smaller and more eccentric streets of Greenwich Village.
- Unique artwork in a subway station that often goes unnoticed.
- Some of the most photogenic parts of Central Park.
- The captivating Grand Central Terminal, learning some of the "secrets" of this building along the way.
- And more!
The workshop is limited to eight attendees, ensuring you will get personal attention and assistance to help you capture incredible photographs.
If you would like to participate in Tim Grey's Iconic New York City Photo Experience Weekend in 2017, please contact Renée via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then confirm availability, provide additional information, and process your registration if you decide to join us for this unique experience.
Saturday and Sunday
October 28-29, 2017 (arrive on or before the 27th, depart on or after the 30th)
NOTE: PhotoPlus Expo runs from October 25th through the 28th, so you may want to plan extra time to attend the show before the workshop.
New York City, NY
(Note included and excluded expenses outlined above)
Non-refundable deposit of $300 is due upon registration. Balance of $700 due 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. The $700 balance is refundable up to 45 days before the workshop. After 45 days before the workshop the $700 balance becomes non-refundable.
The workshop will run regardless of weather conditions, so we will make the best of whatever Mother Nature provides.
If you would like to register, please email Renée at email@example.com, and we will provide additional details.