Tim Grey's 2018 New York City Photo Experience Workshop
If you would like to guarantee your spot for Tim Grey's New York City Workshop in 2018, please email Renée at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then provide additional details about the workshop and confirm availability for your session.
Join Tim Grey for an authentic five-day all-inclusive local experience photographing in New York City!
This All-Inclusive Photo Experience Includes:
- Hotel (your own private room for six nights)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner each day of the workshop, plus a welcome dinner the night before the workshop begins)
- Photography instruction
- Personal attention (workshop limited to six participants)
- Expert guidance around New York City
- Authentic local experiences
- Admission fees and transportation during the workshop
- Welcome Dinner (Sunday night before workshop starts)
- Concierge service to assist with travel decisions
What is NOT Included: Airfare or other transportation costs to get to New York, NY
In short, if you get yourself to New York City for the start of this photo experience, we will take care of everything else until the end of the workshop.
New York City is like no other city, and that certainly holds true for the photographer. During this photo experience workshop, you'll spend five full days having an authentic experience based in Manhattan, capturing incredible photographs along the way.
Tim Grey has lived in the heart of New York City for the last seven years, and had visited the city numerous times before that. As a photographer living in New York, he has gotten to know the city very well and has learned to appreciate which areas offer some of the best photographic potential. He has also learned to appreciate some of the best local experiences and delicious food. During this unique photo experience workshop in New York City, you'll benefit from Tim's knowledge and create memorable experiences and photographs.
Among the opportunities you'll have during this photo experience workshop:
- See and photograph the dramatic skyline of New York City from across the Hudson River from golden hour to early evening.
- Explore some of the smaller and more eccentric streets of Greenwich Village.
- Explore unique artwork in a subway station that often goes unnoticed.
- Meander along The High Line while enjoying (and photographing) a special vantage point of Manhattan.
- Photograph iconic view of Manhattan from Brooklyn.
- Explore some of the most photogenic parts of Central Park.
- Learn some of the "secrets" of Grand Central Terminal, capturing unique photos along the way.
- Soak up the incredible (and never-ending) energy of Times Square.
- And much more!
The workshop is limited to six attendees, ensuring you will get personal attention and assistance capturing incredible photographs. Once you arrive in New York City the day before the photo experience begins, all expenses related to the workshop are covered as part of your fee. In other words, once you join us for this photo experience, you won't have to concern yourself with anything but taking in the sights, enjoying yourself, and capturing remarkable photographic images.
If you would like to participate in Tim Grey's New York City Photo Experience in 2018, please contact Renée via email at email@example.com. We will then confirm availability, provide additional information, and process your registration if you decide to join us for this unique experience.
May 14-18, 2018
Monday through Friday
(arrive on or before the 13th, depart on or after the 19th)
New York City, NY
Workshop Fee: $5,000 (includes hotel, meals, and more; excludes airfare)
Deposit of $1,000 due on registration, balance due in two installments, five months and three months prior to the start of the workshop.
Payment Terms: The $1,000 deposit is non-refundable.
Note: It is possible to extend your hotel nights and/or change your room class at the hotel subject to availability at your own expense. Please contact us for assistance with any changes to your hotel reservation.
If you would like to register, please email Renée at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide additional details for registration.
Photos of the Hotel for this Workshop: