If your photography ever (or often) involves travel, you know it can be a challenge to keep your photos organized during a trip. In this "Organizing on the Go" presentation, Tim Grey will share his tips for maximizing your photo-management efficiency while traveling, helping to organize your photos along the way. You'll learn:
- Tips for employing a "minimalist" workflow while traveling
- How to use a separate "traveling catalog" in Lightroom
- Strategies for backing up your photos
- A quick review process that will save you time
- Steps to ensure your photos and metadata remains safe
- And much more!
If you'd like to join Tim for this free presentation, you can get more details and sign up to join by clicking here.
Learn more here.