Tim Grey's 2017 Capri Photo Experience Workshop
Join Tim Grey for an authentic five-day all-inclusive experience photographing on the incomparable island of Capri, Italy!
Want to experience Rome, Italy, as well as Capri? You can join us for two incredible back-to-back photo experience workshops by joining us for both Capri and Rome. Learn about the Rome Photo Experience Workshop here.
This All-Inclusive Experience Includes:
- Hotel (your own private room at a top-rated hotel for six nights)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and of course gelato)
- Photography instruction
- Personal attention (workshop limited to six participants)
- Expert guidance around the island of Capri
- Authentic local experiences
- Admission fees and transportation during the workshop
- Welcome Dinner (Sunday night, September 24th)
- Concierge service to assist with travel decisions
What is NOT Included:
- Airfare or other transportation costs to get to Naples, Italy
(Workshop includes roundtrip ferry transfer from Naples to Capri)
In short, if you get yourself to Naples, Italy, for the start of this photo experience, we will take care of everything else until the end of the workshop.
The incomparable island of Capri, Italy, has a reputation as a very special place. During this photo experience workshop, you'll spend five full days having an authentic experience on Capri, capturing incredible photographs along the way.
Most people who visit Capri spend five hours getting a basic overview of the island. On this photo experience workshop you'll spend five days experiencing Capri like a local.
Tim Grey has made visits to Capri every year for the last five years. Along the way he has gotten to know the best photo locations, the best restaurants, many of the local people, and more. During this photo experience you will benefit from all of the knowledge of Capri Tim has gained through the years. That will translate into an experience to remember, and photographs to be proud of.
Among the memorable experiences you'll have during this photo experience workshop:
- Experience first-hand the unbelievable color of the water surrounding Capri.
- Enjoy some of the best views of Capri during a private boat excursion.
- View and photograph the iconic Faraglioni rocks.
- Wind your way down narrow streets and walkways.
- Visit local artisans and photograph them performing their craft.
- Learn how limoncello is made, and sample some for yourself.
- Savor local culinary specialties.
- Come to understand why Tim has come back to Capri every year since his first visit, and why he intends to continue returning every year.
The workshop is limited to six attendees, ensuring you will get personal attention and assistance capturing incredible photographs. Once you arrive in Naples for your ferry transfer to Capri, all expenses related to the workshop are covered as part of your fee. In other words, once you join us for this photo experience, you won't have to concern yourself with anything but relaxing, enjoying yourself, and capturing remarkable photographic images.
If you would like to participate in Tim Grey's Capri Photo Experience in 2017, please contact Renée via email at email@example.com. We will then confirm availability, provide additional information, and process your registration if you decide to join us for this unique experience.
Dates: September 25-29, 2017
Monday through Friday
(arrive on or before the 24th, depart on or after the 30th)
Location: Capri, Italy
Group Size: 6 Attendees
Workshop Fee: $7,000 (excludes airfare)
Deposit of $1,000 due on registration, balance due 90 days prior to the start of the workshop.
If you would like to register, please email Renée at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide additional details for registration.